2020 HIMS Advanced Topics Seminar
Join us March 11-12 at the Renaissance Concourse Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia for two days of â€œWhat To Do When Things Go Wrong,â€ a seminar tailored for individuals who have several years of experience in the HIMS programs within the aviation industry.
The prerequisite to attend this seminar is attendance at the Basic Education Seminar. Registration to this event is by invitation only.
Registration is now closed. We have reached full capacity and there are no more available seats. Please re-visit our site for more information regarding the Basic Education Seminar later this summer.
This yearâ€™s Advanced Topics Seminar will be held at the Renaissance Concourse Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia.
Check-in for Seminar
Early check-in will take place at the Renaissance Concourse Hotel on Tuesday, March 10, from 4:30pm â€“ 7:30pm.
**Please note that this hotel is now fully booked and we have exhausted our room block. Please see below for information on the Overflow Hotel.
Main Hotel – Book your stay at the Renaissance Concourse Hotel in Atlanta, GA by following this link or by calling 404-209-9999. When booking your reservation, advise the hotel staff you are with HIMS. Complimentary guest room internet access is available for all Marriott Bonvoy Members. Non-members can sign up at no cost on www.marriottrewards.com.
- Price per room is $119/night.
- Parking at the Renaissance Concourse Hotel is $12.00/day
- Shuttle service is available to and from the airport to the Renaissance beginning at 4:20am and ending at 1:20am. The shuttle runs every 20 minutes on the hour and is free.
Overflow Hotel â€“ Book your stay at the Courtyard Atlanta Airport North by emailing the HIMS staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 303-341-5220.
- Price per room is $159/night
- Parking at the Courtyard is $10/day
- Shuttle service is available to and from the Courtyard Hotel to the Renaissance Concourse Hotel and airport beginning at 4:30am and runs every 20 minutes.
If you have a hotel room that needs to be canceled, please contact the HIMS team to cancel your room for you so that it remains part of the HIMS room block.
Please click here for the 2020 HIMS Advanced Topics Agenda
Please contact us at email@example.com or 303-341-5220
Please continue to check this seminar registration page periodically for additional information and updates