Seminar Information Page
2020 HIMS Advanced Topics Seminar
UPDATE March 8, 2020: Currently there are no plans to cancel the Advanced Topics Seminar due to COVID-19. Should circumstances change, the HIMS Team will send an email to all registered attendees. At this time, we plan to be in Atlanta for early check-in on Tuesday 10th.
Join us March 11-12 at the Renaissance Concourse Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia for two days of “What To Do When Things Go Wrong,” a seminar tailored for individuals who have several years of experience in the HIMS programs within the aviation industry.
The prerequisite to attend this seminar is attendance at the Basic Education Seminar. Registration to this event is by invitation only.
Registration is now closed. We have reached full capacity and there are no more available seats. Please re-visit our site for more information regarding the Basic Education Seminar later this summer.
This year’s Advanced Topics Seminar will be held at the Renaissance Concourse Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia.
Check-in for Seminar
Early check-in will take place at the Renaissance Concourse Hotel on Tuesday, March 10, from 4:30pm – 7:30pm.
**Please note that the Renaissance Concourse and the overflow hotel, Courtyard Atlanta North, are now fully booked and we have exhausted our room block.
Main Hotel – For those reserved at the Renaissance Concourse Hotel in Atlanta, GA:
- Price per room is $119/night
- Parking at the Renaissance Concourse Hotel is $12.00/day
- Shuttle service is available to and from the airport to the Renaissance beginning at 4:20am and ending at 1:20am. The shuttle runs every 20 minutes on the hour and is free.
- Complimentary guest room internet access is available for all Marriott Bonvoy Members
- Non-members can sign up at no cost on www.marriottrewards.com.
Overflow Hotel – For those reserved at the Courtyard Atlanta Airport North:
- Price per room is $159/night
- Parking at the Courtyard is $10/day
- Shuttle service is available to and from the Courtyard Hotel to the Renaissance Concourse Hotel and airport beginning at 4:30am and runs every 20 minutes.
The Renaissance Concourse Hotel has one restaurant located inside the hotel, Concorde Grill.
There are also many restaurants in the area and you can use Open Table to find and make reservations.
The HIMS AT Seminar has begun and we can no longer assist with room cancellations. Please contact the hotel directly.
Please click here for the 2020 HIMS Advanced Topics Agenda
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-341-5220
The 2020 HIMS Basic Education Seminar will take place September 14 – 16, in Denver, Colorado.
Please continue to check this seminar registration page periodically for additional information and updates